LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make Microsoft Wireless Intellemouse Explorer 2.0 horizontally scroll my LabVIEW block diagrams using the tilting wheel?

I bought this expensive mouse in high hopes that I could use the tilt wheel left/right to scroll horizontally, but it does not do it! Vertical scrolling works great. LabVIEW 7.0. Please help! I'm tired of going to the horizontal scroll bar on my block diagrams!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,515 Views)
This doesn't exactly answer your question, but if you use the auto tool, press and hold and you get the Scrolling Tool. That will let you drag the diagram or panel around quickly.

Ed

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,515 Views)
If you click once on your horizontal scroll bar and release the mouse, keep the mouse over the horizontal scroll bar, the mouse wheel will scroll right-left.
Zvezdana S.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,515 Views)

I have the same problem too: with my old "Trust" mouse, the left/right wheel tilt buttons had the horizontal scrolling function.

Now I have a new mouse, and the wheel tilt doesn't work anymore.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,959 Views)