LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I include all VI that are listed in the VI hierarchy to a source distribution

Solved!
Go to solution

I will my application send to another developer. To do this I have used the source distribution function. But if I generate the files I miss the VI they are stored as instrument drivers. How can I include it, too?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,899 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WolfS

@WolfS wrote:

I will my application send to another developer. To do this I have used the source distribution function. But if I generate the files I miss the VI they are stored as instrument drivers. How can I include it, too?

That is exactly yhe reason I will go through and save driver VIs to sub-folders within my application directory. By doing so I can keep the SCC updated with a complete set of the code including any mods I make to the driver (typically re-entrancy changes).

But if you do not take that approach you will have to send you co-worker the same driver install packeage you used to put it on your machine.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,884 Views)