LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get node table from the SVX NI-DAQmx AI Configuration XControl ??

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I use the sound & vibration toolkit 2011. I would like to developp a program to perform modal analysis with hammer and accelerometer.

I took this example provided by NI : SVXMPL_Advanced Impact Test. In this VI the X Control "SVX NI-DAQmx AI Configuration" is used to configure the DAQmx task. I do not understand how the node index and direction are used.

I mean that when I fill the AI Configuration XControl, I don't know where are stored the "+Y" (measurement direction) and "001" (node index). I would like to get the value in order to modify them programmatically or in order to write the values in a results file for example....

In the Labview example, there is a cluster called "node table" in the processing loop, it seems to be linked with the Xcontrol on the panel, but how are transferred the values between this cluster and the AI Config Xcontrol ???

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mathieu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,461 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MathieuSG

Hi Mathieu,

You're right, the values of the measurement direction and node index are stored in the node table.

To see how it's modified, have a look to the 10th Event in the UI loop (see attached png)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,437 Views)