From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I execute the test case written excel sheet

Hello

I have written the test cases  in excel sheet. Please tell any one how to execute test case from labview.please send some sample vi

Message 1 of 11
(3,456 Views)

Hello,

Have you written you test cases in VBA coding for excel or something else.

Can you please explain bit more about it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,454 Views)

Its written in vba

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,443 Views)

Have a look on this link, might help.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/2828

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,437 Views)

I'm sorry, but you've provided zero information on what you have. All you've said is that you have an Excel "sheet" with test cases, and that it's written in VBA. What does that even mean? What's written in VBA? Are you trying to call the VBA code? Are you trying to rewrite the VBA code in LabVIEW? Unless you provide a better explanation of what you have and what you are trying to do, we can just keep playing a guessing game.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,433 Views)

My question is, is it possible to execute the particular cell in excel sheets in  which test conditions are written

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,424 Views)

You can't "execute" cells. You can only execute VBA code. Thus, your question makes no sense.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,416 Views)

Thanks for information

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,410 Views)
You can make DLL file of your VBA test cases and call from LabVIEW. I think you cant directly call VBA code from LabVIEW. Share your code to provide you more help.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,402 Views)

@puneet.kapoor wrote:
 I think you cant directly call VBA code from LabVIEW.

You can via ActiveX by using the RunMacro method.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,395 Views)