From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I enable spectral stitching technique with FPGA modules?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all, 

I have a hard time implementing LabVIEW project with several products like FPGA 7975s, 5791RFs, and some else.

I really want to expand my LTE system's bandwidth, but I'm not sure how to figure it out. (5791's instantaneous bandwidth is 100MHz, and I want to make it higher)

Meantime, I saw the patent about 'spectral stitching' that NI implemented in 2016 and showed at NIWeek. (https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2016061003&recNum=1&tab=Drawings&maxRec=&o...)

I wanted to get more information but I think there is not enough.

Would you please tell me any further information, or codes, or any other ideas about spectral stitching? or expanding bandwidth?

I need your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,070 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Soom_in

Hi! Unfortunately the source code for the spectral stitching technique that we demonstrated at NIWeek 2016 is fairly specific to the hardware being used, and I expect it would not be trivial to implement for the 5791. If you could send me a direct message with your contact information, I'd love to discuss your requirements / application in more detail by email.

Rob B
FlexRIO Product Manager
Message 2 of 2
(2,025 Views)