LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I count the whole pixel amount of many particle in a ROI?

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the attached picture. In the ROI (green) are many particle. My task is it to count the pixel amount of whole particle. The brightness of the background decrease in the direction to the edge (green circle). Therefore is it possible that the grey level of particel in the middle like the background grey level in the near of the edge. And this is my Problem. How can I make a VI, which solve this.

Does anybody has a idea or a solution?

I hope I can find a good solution with yours help.

Thanks

greetings zäpfle

I work with LV8.6 or LV2009

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,789 Views)
Can you post the image instead of a screen shot from lv?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,782 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,776 Views)
You can mask a par
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,772 Views)
You can mask a part of the image and apply threshold values for that part. So basically different threshold values for varying illumination parts. I am not able to attach anything at present. Some terrible browser issues... :smileysad:
Message 5 of 7
(2,770 Views)

The problem with "mask a part of the image..." is: I set the first part and then it's difficult to set the second part. Because I don't know the exact location of the first part. The light loss toward the edge caused that I have to dissect the image in too many parts.

It would be so nice to evaluate tho whole image. But I think this is tough problem.

I still hope anybody have a solution

greetings zäpfle

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,757 Views)