From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the step size of a control and simulation loop dynamically?

I would like the step size of the control and simulation loop to change based on the simulation time. I would like the step size to be a certain value for the first 10 seconds and then change to a different value for the rest of the simulation. Is this possible?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,856 Views)

Please, could you better explain us what you mean with "step size of a control"?

Ricky
Italian Developer engineer
www.www.selt-sistemi.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,855 Views)

I'm talking about a specific feature in Labview, the ''control and simulation loop''. See http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371894F-01/lvsim/sim_simulation_loop/ for reference.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,849 Views)

Sorry but in that case I can't help.

Actually I don't have enugh experience on the Control & Simulation pack...

Ricky
Italian Developer engineer
www.www.selt-sistemi.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,844 Views)

Hi,

The first thing I would do is to try  to understand what all the terminals on the left side refer to.

For the description of any Simulation Parameters on a Control & Simulation Loop, start by double-clicking the Input Node.  Then, with the context help (<Ctrl+h>) enabled you can hover the mouse over any of the parameters and a description of that parameter will be shown in the context help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,821 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,820 Views)