LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal YScale label on graph, possible?

Hi all,

When printing a Front Panel with small fonts, all vertical texts appears blured and resized (bigger than they should) it seems to be slightly better in LV 2010 than it was on LV 8.6.

Now a work-around would be to set the graph's YScale label horizontal instead of vertical, is that possible?

Cheers

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,942 Views)

Hi Titou,

I didn't find neither the option to make it horizontal. I turn-around I used for printing was to make the Y scale label invisible and to replace it with a 'comment'... You even lock this 'comment' on the graph by customizing your control... Not very nice... but it works.

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
This post is made under CC BY 4.0 DEED licensing
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,932 Views)

Thanks for the idea, that's probably what I end up doing.

But still, I wander where the issue is because when generating a pdf from a front panel, all horizontal texts are "vectorialized" (or whatever the correct word is) and so appears nice even zoomed in 10 times but it's the opposite for vertical texts (not only graph's YScale labels). I wander is the fault/limitation is in LabVIEW or somewhere else...

I've been looking for an LabVIEW Idea Exchange but couldn't find one so I'm probably going to post soon!

Cheers

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,923 Views)