Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide the Radio Button Container

Solved!
Go to solution

@altenbach wrote:

@drjdpowell wrote:

@aputman

Paint Brush; Right-click on frame; hit "F" key to switch to foreground; select Transparent.  

That's a new one for me and does not seem to work here.

I always use the <space bar> to alternate between "BG | FB | BG&FG" in the coloring palette.

Both work for me.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(554 Views)

@aputman wrote:

@altenbachBoth work for me.

LabVIEW 2018 here. Pressing F in the color palette is a NOOP, but maybe my keyboard is broken or I don't understand the instruction. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(552 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@aputman wrote:

@altenbachBoth work for me.

LabVIEW 2018 here. Pressing F in the color palette is a NOOP, but maybe my keyboard is broken or I don't understand the instruction. 😄

I'm certain your keyboard isn't broken.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(550 Views)

I feel like you are sending me on a snipe hunt. I am playing a symphony on the F key in all combinations (lower case, upper case, on the palette, just on the coloring tool, etc, etc.. Nothing! 😞

I'll try with a different LabVIEW version later....

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(544 Views)

Try the key of B and see if the background is selected.  Works for me.

aputman
------------------
Message 15 of 17
(541 Views)

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361R-01/lvhowto/coloring_objects_and_backg/

aputman
------------------
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(536 Views)

Yes, got it to work. Still strongly prefer the space bar. 🙂

I guess nothing happens with "f" if it's already on the foreground :o.

(One  key (space: easy to find, even in the dark) to memorize for all possible states seems easier) 😄

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(533 Views)