LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Dears ; could u plz advise me on how to make a virtual pH analyzer

Hi everybody
my name is zeko and  I'm doing a virtual pH analyzer As my final year project ; recently I started to learn the LABVIEW 2010 and it's really awesome ; I ll be deeply  grateful for you  if u can help on that .I'm looking for any materials on how to design the virtual instruments in general .
are there any steps or procedure used to design the pH analyzer ? any suggestions ??
thanks a million ;
yours
zeko

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,195 Views)

zeko,

For information on VIs look at the LabVIEW Help files, the on-line tutorials, and other information on NI's web site.

For the pH analyzer you need to be more specific about what you are trying to do.  Are you going to actaully measure pH with the computer and LV? If so, what kind of data acquisition hardware do you have?

The design process is the same regardless of the details of the implementation. First you need to define the specifications for the device you are going to design. What accuracy and resolution do you need on pH? What kind of probes will you be using? How fast do the measurements need to be taken? What are you going to do with the data after you get it?

Then you can begin to design the instrument.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,147 Views)