LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is a challenge to GUI guru

Anyone Labview guru here has a nice audio or multimedia GUI (Graphical User Interface) front panel done in Labview? It should be done with customized control/indicator buttons. Something similar to Winamp or Windowmedia player skins is extremely nice and appreciated but half way there is also nice enough. I don't have enough time to get it done from scratch for a bench application.

Thanks a lot in advance!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,628 Views)

I need some nice professional looking boolean, slide, numeric, ect. like those on Winamp or any multimedia skin for customizing a Labview panel.

Any help?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,616 Views)
One of the example VIs for the RF analyzer toolkit is a software FM radio. If you don't have the toolkit some subVIs might be missing, but you can still have a look at the front panel, which is somewhat winamp-like and might inspire you.
Message 3 of 12
(3,610 Views)
THANK YOU Dan u! I just downloaded several Winamp skins and others but this is BETTER because it is Labview readySmiley Wink.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,599 Views)
Guess what? The big shots of the company that I am with took the exe file of the A/V panel vi with them to the CES this week and the customers really liked it. It took a couple of weeks for me to get it nearly perfected. Honestly there are software experts here in VC, VB, Assembly, C/C++ but they had to admit that LV really is the fastest way to create such a pretty and professional looking GUI and it worked just lilke any other programming languages. Thanks NI for coming up with the ingenius way of programming, the G way or wire workers like meSmiley Wink.
Message 5 of 12
(3,492 Views)

That's a great story Napview!

Thank you for sharing,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,481 Views)
So, can you show us what it looks like?

(3,460 Views)

@tst wrote:
So, can you show us what it looks like?

Yes post a screen snapshot here! 🙂

Rolf Kalbermatter

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,448 Views)
OK it was invitations only at the CES but what the heck as long as the company logo is invisible then it is fine to share. Here it is..
Message 9 of 12
(3,388 Views)
Nice looking GUI. Good song playing to.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,347 Views)