LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with plotting average standard deviation pf segments at each sample of a waveform

Greetings,

I am trying to find and plot the average standard deviation of the segments at each sample of a waveform, and plot the resulting average waveform +/- 2 standard deviations.

I did try to do that, but I am having a hard time doing it since I have to plot it based on a previous waveform (the 3rd plot of the VI) that is a 2D array output.

I do have my code attached if anyone wants to take a stab at it. It is currently broken however do to the fact that the standard deviation process isn't working.

Thanks!

The LT

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,263 Views)

Hi TheLT,

I'm a little confused about what you are trying to do.  I see that you have one set of data, but you are interested in taking the average of multiple standard deviations.  What are you taking the standard deviation of? I also don't know what you mean by previous waveform.  Additionally, it would be very helpful if you wouldn't mind commenting your code so we can understand your approach to your application.  Thank you!

Regards,

Dayna P.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,183 Views)

We're good - I had the wrong VI.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,176 Views)