LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ImagingSource DMK 41BF02 camera

In my research lab we have an ImagingSource DMK 41BF02 camera. Recently we installed the LabVIEW 2011 upgrade from the 2010 version. Our camera and the VI were working wonderfully before the upgrade. However, now when we try to run the VI we get an error message. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,028 Views)

Hi Cmpruitt2,

This issue sounds like it could have three potential causes:

1. The installation of LabVIEW 2011

Did you uninstall LabVIEW 2010 before installing LabVIEW 2011. If not this can often cause compatibility issues and you may need to run a repair on the 2011 install. This can be done through the 'Programs and Features'  section in control panel. Also did you update any LV Toolkits you used in the VI.

2. The use of Active X in your VI.

The path input of your active X invoke node is incorrect. This often causes errors and there are two Knowledge Based articles on the subject which you could work through.

Why Do I Get Error -2147352567 When Opening a VI Using Active-X in LabVIEW 

Error -2147352567 or -2146823136 When Appending an Image to a Report in LabVIEW

3. Have you checked that the Drivers/LabVIEW drivers supplied through 'ImagingSource' are compatible with LabVIEW 2011.

They may need to be upgraded or ImagingSource may not have released a 2011 compatible driver.

Let me know how you get on with this, and I can look into it further if the above don't solve the issue.

Regards,

Aaron. E
Product Performance Engineer
Dyson
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,005 Views)

Thanks, Aaron E.

I'll work my way through your suggestions. I appreciate the reference articles.

CJ

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,996 Views)