cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help... please, with this project

Solved!
Go to solution

hi sorry, i am new in this, and labview is a new world for mi. mi problem is: 

i need to fill tank and pause and follow fill, and empty with other switch and pause and follow empty. fill 10% for second, and empty 5 % for second. i have sow sow the diagram, the problem is that fill tank, and paused, but not empty, and this mi problem, and also at the same time, it would ideal.

sorry for back post, and sorry for my bad english

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,265 Views)
  1. Do not use the "insert code" mode for your simple text
  2. If you do not show some effort, it is unlikely that someone does your homework here
  3. What did you learn so far? How would you start to solve this task using LabVIEW? Do you have any VI to attach?
  4. If you show code, and properly formulated questions regarding to the code, you will get help much more likely
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,259 Views)

Please use the body of the message rather than the "Insert Code" text box to write your message?

Where do you need help?  You haven't asked any questions.

What have you tried so far?

The forums aren't a homework writing service.  But if you show that you've attempted something and ask specific questions when you have problems, then we will help you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,257 Views)

thanks for the recomendation

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,239 Views)
  1. Do not overuse local variables
  2. Only use a single While loop
  3. Learn how to use shift registers
  4. Search for the term "state machine", it might give you some idea (might not be necessary in this very case though)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,236 Views)

thanks for the answer. i will try the suggested

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,233 Views)

Why don't you try to talk to one of your classmates? 😄

( ... and maybe look at some of my tips here)

Message 7 of 11
(3,223 Views)

thakns for the help. but, i follow same. full and paused, but not empty the same time or the moment paused the fill. i try very much options, with google, turorials, and nothing

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,193 Views)

Can you show us your latest attempt where you tried to follow our suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,177 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author trainning_NI

I am sure you worked on this for a while now. Maybe the attached VI can give you some new ideas. Try to figure out how it works. Make sure you understand every single code element completely. 😄

if only one (or zero) buttons should be ON at any given time, convert the two booleans into a single radio-button control (not shown).

Message 10 of 11
(3,129 Views)