LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me with this one. i need this as soon as possible. thx

Hi, I tried to do this but I did not succeed, I leave all the details of the problem below. Thank you....To be implemented in the Labview development environment, as a real-time application, a structure of single-contour automatic adjustment, using a PI-type adjustment law (Fig.1) and to test the response at the input step. The process transfer function is:

Untitled.png

• HPI (s) - PI (Proportional Integrator) type regulation law transfer function;
• H (s) - Process transfer function;
• Vref (s) - The reference signal to be implemented of step type;
• Y (s) - Process output signal;
• E (s) - Error between Reference Size and Output Process Signal to be input
in the block that implements the PI type regulation law;
• YPI (s) - Output quantity of the PI type regulation law to be input (order size)
for trial;
• Y (s) - Output quantity of the process that will be the reaction quantity (feedback)
• EC - Comparison element

2.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(1,225 Views)

Are you using the simulation toolkit? When you say "real-time" application, are you talking about LabVIEW RT on an embedded system or something else?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,198 Views)

I don't know, I'm a beginner and labview is just a hobby for me. can you help me make this application?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,191 Views)

if you are referring to simulation tools then yes I use simulation tools

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(1,189 Views)

Sorry, I don't use the simulation toolkit, so I am out. You still haven't answered my question about real-time.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(1,174 Views)

This is the second of the first two Posts you made as a New Member to the LabVIEW Forums within the space of 25 minutes, both appearing to ask for someone to "do your assignment for you".  Please see my response to your other post here -- we are happy to help you learn LabVIEW, but not so interested in doing your work for you (unless you are hiring, of course ...).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(1,149 Views)

Also be aware that whenever you ask for something to be done "as soon as possible", it will typically take much longer. 😄

(If this is part of your professional work, maybe you are in the wrong field. If this is homework, maybe you should have started earlier and taken more class notes. Either way, we are happy to point you in the right direction if you attach your code and ask very specific questions.)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(1,145 Views)

Of course I ask to be done or to help me if the course teacher gave us these 2 homework that no one knows how to do, not even him. But you only know how to criticize. No hate. PLZ please get off my topic

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(1,111 Views)