LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in VI Project

Hi!

I have builed a small LED test circuit and I want to measure the discharge curves of two AA batteies (in measurements of 4 hours to 8 hours), which are feeding the circuit with energy.

Later I want to work on with the data in Matlab.Now I am saving my data in a file. but how can I save automatically grafics in Labview after f.e. 15 minutes?

Probably I would need a array to achieve this.

I want to use the USB-6216 for my measurements. Do I need to use a digital connection or can I also use ananlog connection for this measurement?

Can somebody give me some suggestions for a wise sample rate an frequency?

I have attached some Screenshots of my actual program.

Maybe somebody can give me some advices for improvement of the program.

Thanks and Greetings

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,346 Views)

LabVIEW comes with a rich set of examples (help...find examples). A am sure you can find whatever you need.

Then try to start out with one of the provided design templates.

@Roc_Sa wrote:

Later I want to work on with the data in Matlab.

It would probably be significantly simpler to do all analysis directly in LabVIEW. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,340 Views)

Hey Roc_Sa,

I think that the NI forums are not the best platform for some of our question.

For sure, if you want to measure a analog voltage signal, you have to use the analog input connection.

You can choose the sample rate by yourself and I can't give you a recommendation for it. It depends on the piece of information, which do you want the extract by the following steps in Matlab.

Like altenbach recommended, use the example finder in LabVIEW to find good examples for some pieces of your application:

Finding Examples for NI LabVIEW - National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/gettingstarted/labviewbasics/examples.htm

Regards, Stephan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,278 Views)

Thanks for the Link. I am searching for some examples and extending my project.

Greetings

Roc Sa

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,271 Views)

Regarding your saving graph-question: Place a Get time outside loop ans subtract it from the inner time, then you'll have the running time. Make a case in which you export graph picture and array.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,263 Views)