cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Help] The huge error notification window

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear all,

I got the big error notification like this. Please tell me how to fix it to small one.

Thank you in advance

anhduy92_0-1594007471380.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,143 Views)

What is generating this window? Is this a subVI you wrote or something that's part of LabVIEW. If this is a VI you wrote, do you have any weird scaling settings?

Have you tried temporarily rename the LabVIEW.ini file to something else to see if that helps?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,138 Views)

That's just a common error of LabVIEW during the initialization of VISA communication. All errors are shown with this weird window. I also have just renamed the LabVIEW.ini and started LabVIEW again, the same occurred.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,133 Views)

I think you may simply resized the controls of the National Instruments  error dialog, which can be found here:

\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Details Display Dialog.vi

Message 4 of 6
(2,069 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author anhduy92

Have you tried just repairing the LabVIEW installation? Obviously something is corrupted.

(or could it be you have some unusual screen resolution or multimonitor setup that could confuse the scaling algorithm?)

Message 5 of 6
(2,062 Views)

@aptivo

Thank you for your sharing the root of problem although I already re-installed LabVIEW and the problem went away. I did not know where this error dialog come from before.

@

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,026 Views)