LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello guys , I'm an engineer student , I'm doing a little project , I'm new with Labview and I have some a problem that i couldn't solve after completing my project .

Well without seeing your code all we can say is "Yer doin' it wrong".

BTW: I have never had any luck integrating ActiveX into LabVIEW, even NI modules written using ActiveX methods are prone to failure when moving from machine to machine because if subtle differences in installed DLL's, ActiveX versions, and other Windows crap like that. 

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,067 Views)

@RTSLVU wrote:

Well without seeing your code all we can say is "Yer doin' it wrong".

BTW: I have never had any luck integrating ActiveX into LabVIEW, even NI modules written using ActiveX methods are prone to failure when moving from machine to machine because if subtle differences in installed DLL's, ActiveX versions, and other Windows crap like that. 

Pretty sure the error is from .NET.

That doesn't change much: you're doing it wrong. Show us some code.

And know that there is a text field for your question, and one for the subject. Using the subject to post the entire question isn't really convenient.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,051 Views)

.NET 1172 is typically an invalid reference of some sorts.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,004 Views)

BTW (OT, but without feedback, the topic is pretty much complete):

I hope that that '3.15' in 'slitlamp_3.15.vi' is not versioning. If it is, please take a day (30 min. for HG) to invest in a source code control scheme.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,999 Views)