Did you mean: 

Hello everyone, I have a problem with this program. Can you help me please

Solved!
Go to solution

ghada12_0-1680282716362.pngghada12_1-1680282735225.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(1,224 Views)

Please attach your code and describe your problem. We cannot debug the images.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(1,217 Views)

Hello ghada12,

We cannot run the images and also there is no information on what this code is expected to do and what this code is doing.

There is no enough information to answer your unasked question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(1,198 Views)

the purpose of this code is to detect the temperature from a sensor, if the temperature is above 25 or below 22 it must alert the user. I will use an ICP DAS module as a microcontroller

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(1,191 Views)

le but de ce code est de détecter la température à partir d'un capteur, si la température est supérieure à 25 ou inférieure à 22 il doit alerter l'utilisateur. Je vais utiliser un module ICP DAS comme microcontrôleur

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(1,190 Views)

Thanks for sharing the code, Still your Problem is not mentioned.

1. Are you measuring the Temperature as expected (I dont think because you connected the return count for the temperature Indicator.

2.In both the Cases you have mentioned ATTENTION, Are you concentrating only on the Boolean/on the Message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(1,175 Views)

Icône de validation par la communauté

Que me suggérez-vous comme correction s'il vous plait ?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(1,165 Views)

Please do not accept as solution if your query is not answered, You can kudo a post you found helpful or insightful.

Follow the Community Guidelines NI user Guidelines.

I hope you need to understand the LabVIEW Basics before getting into the problem.

Also still you have not mentioned your Actual Problem (Is the Problem with Measuring temperature Value/Displaying Graph or Showing Alert to user? where you got stuck?

if you are able to provide the problem statement clearly, we have to go with guess.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(1,124 Views)

GRCK5000_0-1680316154958.png

I helped you there. Can you please accept my answer as solution?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(1,059 Views)

@GRCK5000 wrote:

GRCK5000_0-1680316154958.png

I helped you there. Can you please accept my answer as solution?

I have to say that I am deeply displeased with your current path of supply BS answers and asking for credit.  If you can explain to me how this helps the OP instead of just simple code substitution for something that already works, maybe I'll consider retracting this statement.  Otherwise, don't try for cheap kudos and solutions.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(1,046 Views)