LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have problem when connect with simple circuit electronic

Hi...i have one final project.....my project is to design oscilloscope.VI, after i finish draw the block diagram ( i was design using LabVIEW 8.6), First, i was use the real Function Generator to give signal at my oscilloscope.VI. To connect between The Real Function Generator and PC i was use NI cDAQ-9178, and the result is my oscilloscope can display the output and the output waveform is very clear without any problem. Second, i was replace The Function Generator to the Simple Circut electronic such as Amplifier to give signal at my oscilloscope.VI. But the result is that have many noise in waveform and that have one error have display during run this program. Someone can give me idea, advice and solution to me in solve this problem..now i was state my picture and my oscilloscope.vi

gg.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,385 Views)

Did you try any of the suggestions mentioned in the error dialog out?

-CC 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome!"

Message 2 of 3
(2,372 Views)

It should also be pointed out that your question about the error has been asked MANY times before. Did you try a search for the error code? If you had, the very first hit would have been the following KnowledgeBase article:

Why Do I Get Error -200279 from my DAQmx Read VI or Property Node?

Message 3 of 3
(2,355 Views)