LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone written driver for Envirotronics FLX900 Chamber with the Navigator + Controller

I am trying to communicate with the Envirotronics FLX900 Navigator + Controller and encountered some difficulty. I get garbled messages back and the documentation isn't helpful. Has anyone written a driver for this controller? And yes, I did check the instrument network and called the manufacturer but not getting anywhere. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,487 Views)

Hi SumTumWong,

It sounds like the driver has not been written.  You can always try the Request a new driver link on the Instrument Driver Network page.  I hope someone has a set of drivers they can post here for you soon, though.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,458 Views)

If anyone is also trying to talk to this chamber, I just wanted to update that I did figure out how to talk to the controller. I was browsing through the manufacturer website and found a newer documentation for their controller (Instrument Manual Navigator+ Programmer/Controller) 3/2006 Rev B. Apparently, the parity for the serial communication is set to ODD, whereas the old manual was set to EVEN. I was able to get only a few remote commands to work, but most do not work as stated in the manual.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,416 Views)