LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone successfully used a 6052E board with LabVIEW 6i to simultaneously perform buffered data acquisition from both AI chan

nels and the STC counter buffer? While it SHOULD be immaterial, I'm running this on a G4 PowerMac in Mac OS 9.0.4 . I can't seem to get the counter VI's to work at all! Yet it seems to work when tested in the NI-DAQ Config. Utility. Please advise- Thanks!Data Acquisition using a 6052E board with LabVIEW 6i and NI-DAQ 6.6
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,331 Views)
nels and the STC counter buffer? While it SHOULD be immaterial, I'm running this on a G4 PowerMac in Mac OS 9.0.4 . I can't seem to get the counter VI's to work at all! Yet it seems to work when tested in the NI-DAQ Config. Utility. Please advise- Thanks!It sounds as though your problem might be related to an issue that LabVIEW 6 had with NI-DAQ 6.6 for the Mac. The following Knowledgebase entry describes the problem and the fix:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/862567530005f09f86256970005aca27?OpenDocument

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Erin
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,331 Views)
nels and the STC counter buffer? While it SHOULD be immaterial, I'm running this on a G4 PowerMac in Mac OS 9.0.4 . I can't seem to get the counter VI's to work at all! Yet it seems to work when tested in the NI-DAQ Config. Utility. Please advise- Thanks!I had a similar problem using a 6025E card on a PC where I was aquiring data and attempting to count TTL pulses. The AI was fine as usual, but the count was increasing while there was no change at the TTL source, and counting was very inaccurate. I used a separate 6601 counter card to resolve that application, but I was very dissapointed that I could not get the 6025E card to function properly. Did you ever solve your problem?
Al.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,331 Views)