From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone seen a rewind-stop/pause/play/ffwd button set for LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Looking for a "finished-appearance" button set to use for a rewind-play-fastforward sort of control set.  Would like stop and pause functionality as well.  What we have is a sequence of measurement steps, and we want the user to be able to

- pause the sequence

- stop the sequence

- proceed with the sequence (play it)

- skip the present sequence step

- rewind to the previous sequence step and replay it

Something like an audio control suite would do.

Thanks

Blair

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,495 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GuessWho

OpenG has some buttons that would work.  If you have the VI Package manager it is under OpenG Buttons Library.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,489 Views)

You'll find several options in the documents in the UI Interest Group:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/ui?view=documents

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,488 Views)

Right now, I'm looking for a completed set, not the raw tools to make them, but thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,477 Views)

Did you look atthe documents in the list I linked to?  For example, the missing UI control suite?  There is a zip file with a bunch of controls in it.  There are several other documents from other authors that includes tons of button controls in different styles.

All you have to do is open the zip and find what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,475 Views)

Had already been there, but hadn't dug deep enough.  Sorry!  Mea Culpa!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,464 Views)

Have you looked at the Silver pallate?

Untitled.png

Time to upgrade to 2011

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,457 Views)

Thanks.

Amusing, but not immediately useful.  I'm in the middle of a significant application upgrade.  We have purchased VLA and are waiting for our IT group to give us the necessary support to move to the VLA.  Since we have purchased, NI saw fit to invalidate our individual licenses, so I can't upgrade my desktop as a stand-alone license.  Meanwhile, we may well be looking at 2012 before the VLA is implementedm GOK.  Until then, it seems, I'm stuck at 2010 legalistically.

It's not NI's fault, but I find it very very very annoying that NI invalidated the licenses before the VLA went on line.  Still, we should have asked what the effects would be in the interim period, and did not.  Our IT delays are unavoidable.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,424 Views)

If someone was nice they could create typedef controls from the silve rplalet and down save them to 2010? I thought i saw a thread where you could make backward version requests. Not sure if that ewould work.

and yah i see this is a couple months old.

- A minute saved is a Minute earned!
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,350 Views)