LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone got cn8202temp_controller.vi to work?

Hello,

Has anyone got cn8202temp_controller.vi to work. I got it from the Ni website and I've been unable to get it to run right. If there is anyone out there that has got it to work please tell me how you did it. It has an error when you upload the parameters for the recipe. I have enclosed the vi if you want to take a look.

Thanks for your time,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,025 Views)

What is the "recipe"? And also, are you certain it is correct?

The commands in this third party driver were created by Omega. The driver is capable of sending those commands to your specific instrument, but if you have questions regarding those commands, how they work, and what they do, they should be directed to the creater of the driver (Omega).

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E910C659CE034080020E748...

Jordan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,979 Views)

Hey Jordan,

Thanks for responding. The recipe I am using is start from room temperature (20ºC), ramp up to 100 ºC over a period of 15 minutes, remain there for 10 minutes, and then ramp up to 1200ºC over a period of 110 minutes, remain for 10 minutes, then ramp down to 20ºC over a period of 280 minutes. I ran through all the string codes in the program and the only two I can't validate is Run Recipe string $0101W065.0000G2 and the cancel recipe string $0101W063.0000G0

I called and sent emails to Omega on this issue and their response is that they don’t do third party programming. I was hoping that by posting it on here that someone may have used the program and could confirm if it works or not and if it didn’t work could possible tell me what needs to be changed. I’m really beating my head against the wall here and use help from anyone.

Thanks again.

Kevin   

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,962 Views)