From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Setup Error

Please I am trying to run the National Instruments Robotic Hardware Setup on the Single Board RIO modult kit. I keep getting stuck on the step 5 test with an error message (please see attached screenshot showing the error message). I searched the error code on the NI forums, I got a simillar solution to the problem but this solution was to do with a cRIO module - and it was to do with an Image system update which I think as got nothing to do with me at this stage.

Kindly advised on solutions please.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,169 Views)

Hi there,

Have you tried turning off all Firewalls that may be blocking communication to the sbRIO? Try turning off both the Windows Firewall and any other third party Firewalls you may have and trying again.

Any other information would be useful, is this your first time using this particular piece of hardware? What operating system are you using, version of LabVIEW etc.

Best Regards,

Paul

Applications Engineer

NIUK

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,132 Views)

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply, I am using the hardware on my university's computer so I have no control over Firewall controls and all that. However the device has been working before, it has been configured by the University and all was working when it was handed to my team. However as of Tuesday it's no longer connecting (just getting that error code I attached earlier). 

I'm using LabVIEW 2011...not very sure of othe operating system of the University, I will be in labs tomorrow morning and I will get all the details and upload them.

Thanks for the assist.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,111 Views)