LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Drivers for LabVIEW Community Edition

Solved!
Go to solution

How many times are you going to repost this?  If you're not going to ever look again at a topic you posted in, then I'm not going to answer this here, wither.  it has been addressed in a t least one other place where you posted this.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,115 Views)

I'm just starting LabVIEWCommunity - no LV experience. I'm trying to load the driver for a Tek TBS 1052C, the Tek 2000 Series driver package seems right. But the Tools menu doesn't have Find Instrument Drivers under Tools»Instrumentation». Next step, please?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,026 Views)

@FrankWissman wrote:

I'm just starting LabVIEWCommunity - no LV experience. I'm trying to load the driver for a Tek TBS 1052C, the Tek 2000 Series driver package seems right. But the Tools menu doesn't have Find Instrument Drivers under Tools»Instrumentation». Next step, please?  Thanks!

Did you place the folder in the appropriate instr.lib folder?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,023 Views)

Hi Frank,

@FrankWissman wrote:

Next step, please?  Thanks!

The usual place to look for instrument drivers is the Instrument Drivers Network, aka www.ni.com/idnet!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 14 of 16
(1,018 Views)

Hi, Bill,

Yes, I did. When I open the various folders (Acquisition, Trigger, etc.) a LV window opens and the input windows make sense. This looks like it will be very laboreous - is there a forum / someplace that would have running examples I could modify?

Thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,016 Views)

Hi Frank,

@FrankWissman wrote:

This looks like it will be very laboreous - is there a forum / someplace that would have running examples I could modify?

Those instrument drivers typically come with working examples. You can copy and edit them…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,011 Views)