From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handy LabVIEW samurai tip #7

Haaaaahahaha

How many people do you think will go look for this now?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,185 Views)

> I never did understand the red/blue wires going into the addition primitive for the LabVIEW logo. What data type are they? Must have been a sales/marketing call for aesthetics.

The colors were choosen when LabView was translated to the english language. In the US they have 'red' and 'blue' states (I just found out using wikipedia, I'm multi-colored european).

Also take a look at this picure, have a closer look on what most people think of a pyramid.

Most people maybe think about something obscure as the simple integer (I32): i_obscure='23, but to cite Proven Zealous 'tst

Try to take over the world!

Felix

Message Edited by F. Schubert on 01-31-2009 01:02 PM
Message Edited by F. Schubert on 01-31-2009 01:02 PM
Message Edited by F. Schubert on 01-31-2009 01:03 PM
Message Edited by Support on 02-02-2009 09:17 AM
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,129 Views)

F. Schubert wrote:

Also take a look at this picure, have a closer look on what most people think of a pyramid.

Are you aware that your linked image of the dollar bill is 18+MBytes??

I am on 20Mbps FIOS and things take a while, but I can only imagine trying to load this page via dialup 😮

Maybe you can tell Laura to link to a different (smaller) image file. (use options (upper right of post)...report to a moderator to give a better link).

Here's the image scaled to 25% and cropped to the pyramid.

Message Edited by altenbach on 01-31-2009 11:57 AM
Message 13 of 16
(3,118 Views)

Ooops, sorry for the size.

I wrongly assumed that if I link wikipedia, that would be an image of reasonable size (and not 7000 pixels wide).

I did request to remove the picture. Thanks altenbach for providing a smaller version.

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,064 Views)
I think that Root Canal was on pain killing medication after his root canal when he started this thread. Funny stuff.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(3,001 Views)
One of my friends told me he knew it was time to change jobs because he was sitting in the dentist chair, having root canal done, and he was thinking how lucky he was that he didn't have to go to work.  Not kidding.
-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

Message 16 of 16
(2,850 Views)