LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP3561A code (Define marker position and moving the marker)

Good Day,
Anyone out there has the code for this HP3561A??? I need the code for "define marker position" and "move marker" command code urgently. And from my previous message on how to measure in (Vrms) / sqrt(Hz) still no one??
Please help..

Regards,
Daniel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,499 Views)
I just took a look at the "driver" on NI's driver network and see your problem(s). Do you have any of the functions of the Spec An implemented at this point? If so all you need, from a LabVIEW side, are a couple of sub-vi's to build the needed strings. I haven't worked with this particular SA in a very long time, so I don't remember specifically, but basically you manually set it up to make the measurements and then look up the commands strings required to do that and write them out to the instrument in LV. On some HP instruments, the mneumonics (the sh<>ortened command) will be high lighted, or underlined, on the screen. The drivers shown on the NI web page, while requiring 6.x or 7.x to run, are old, as they aren't using VISA, make heavy use of sequence structures, etc. (and the copyright notice is from 1993! LabVIEW 2.5.x era!)

Let me know what version of LabVIEW you are using and how much or what driver(s) you already have. Also whether you have access to the instrument and hopefully its command set and we'll see where to go from there.
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,495 Views)
So much for my attempt to high light part of my sentence to demo the mneumonic thing! It was supposed to Hi light only the command. oops! Hey I'm a LabVIEW guy not an HTML one!
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,494 Views)