LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOw to obtain (realize) the frequency of 5GHz or higher using Labview and desktop computer??

hello every one.....my question is pointed to Labview and non-Labview programmers,that's is:

in simulation wireless communications systems, how to realize(obtain) in our specific code of VI or even any langauge code like C  or Matlab,etc...a frequency,say 5GHz or higher.....

more specificlly, my question: how to simulate a communications system working in frequency of 3.5GHz,like in WIMAX, or even higher, knowing that this means, according to my knowledge, that our processor must be higher than this clock so that it can render or tackle this frequency and can simualte it.

so far,one might think again of this from different aspect, that is: is this the same situation in signal Analyzers or oscilliscopes,or Spectrum analyzer that measure the signal of say, 5 OR 10 GHZ  ...is this means that there is a processor of equal or higher than the measured frequency inside these devices??

i wish some body aware of this answer me......

big thanks to those guys who can expalin to me..wish related to Labview VI so i can simulate a systems work on very high freq.

thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,114 Views)