LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOST AND RT Target application architecture

hello,every one 

I use a computer as host tocommunicate with PXIe-1075 chassis,as follows. but, I do not how to do at software .so ,can you help me or give me some suggestion? if you give me some course i will be deeply grateful.

System architecture.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,484 Views)

There are a lot of different methods to communicate between two computers across the network. This help page goes over some of them.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361N-01/lvconcepts/data_comm/

Some questions for you would be, what type of information to you need to transfer between the computers? Is this always going to be a 1:1 between computer and RT? Are you communicating between 2 LabVIEW applications and will this always be the case?

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,463 Views)

Jacobson 已写:

There are a lot of different methods to communicate between two computers across the network. This help page goes over some of them.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361N-01/lvconcepts/data_comm/

Some questions for you would be, what type of information to you need to transfer between the computers? Is this always going to be a 1:1 between computer and RT? Are you communicating between 2 LabVIEW applications and will this always be the case?

I need to transfer the acquisition data(temperature sensor,pressure sensor and so on ) to computer and output  control signal to RT to control analog output and digital output. I am used this architecture at Automation  test. Yes, I always going to be a 1:1 between computer and RT.YES.

By the way, I could not find the example of the link you give me.As follows.can you tell me how to find a  full architecture about  automation test.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,441 Views)

The two methods I use to communicate with an RT system are TCP/IP with the STM library and Network Streams.  There are plenty of examples floating around for Network Streams (look in the Example Finder built into LabVIEW).  And the STM comes with a simple example.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,409 Views)