LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP with Interpolate vi

Hello everyone our project is now facing a problem in LabView.

We need to build a function using the labview that could output a dependent y value when input a independent x value.

eg. when get 6.7 from NI 9263, output should be 100 for further education. When get 6.1, output should be 50...

I've already build two arrays for my X, Y value,  I try to use Spline Interpolate vi , Interpolate 1D vi, these two functions.

But when use Spline Interpolate, the indicator for y value is 'NaN'.

When use Interpolate 1D, the indicator for y even doesn't show anything....

I attach our two programs here. Could anyone help us with it?? Or could you give us another way to solve it!!!!

Really Really thank you!!!!!!

​ 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,542 Views)

Do you have some data that we could play around with?  The best way would be to put the data into your arrays and run a couple of loops.  Then go to Edit->Save Current Values as Default.  Then post those updated VIs.  I don't see anything wrong with your code, so it must be something in the array data.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,520 Views)

Sorry too late to reply tou!!!!!!

Our data in the array are:

Voltage,  SOC

12.7,        100%

12.5,         90%

12.4,         80%

12.3,         70%

12.2,         60%

12.1,         50%

11.9,         40%

11.8,         30%

11.6,         20%

11.3,         10%

10.5,          0%

We only want a singl SOC value fot futher calculation. I try some other ways but they give arrays....

Thanks Very Much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,477 Views)
This: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/measure-percentage/td-p/2951011 is the exact same question with a different user name. Please don't post the same question multiple times.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,462 Views)