LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide me how to acquire and subsequently generate sound signal? (parameters to be controlled : time lag between generated and acquired signal, amplification)

The above mentioned task is supposed to be used for active control of sound. ie.
sound is produced in an open-open tube
at one end microphone is placed to pick up the sound
at the other end speaker is placed to generate the "ANTI- SOUND".(sound with appropriate with phase lag annd amplificaion)
sound friquency ranges between 200-1000 Hz.
pci6025E
133 Mhz processor
win98
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,339 Views)
Hello;

You need to be more specific about your questions. We definitely need more information to help you better.
Regards
Filipe
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,339 Views)
Guide me how to acquire and subsequently generate sound signal? (parameters to be controlled : time lag between generated and acquired signal, amplification)"

"The above mentioned task is supposed to be used for active control of sound. ie.
sound is produced in an open-open tube
at one end microphone is placed to pick up the sound
at the other end speaker is placed to generate the "ANTI- SOUND".(sound with appropriate with phase lag and amplificaion)

hi,
I think I have included all the details. e.g. card to be used computer processor speed etc. neway here I mention them once again.
sound frequency ranges between 200-1000 Hz.
pci6025E 0.2 MHz
2 pressure trancducers
133 Mhz processor
win98"
If this is not suficient, it would be nice if yo
u ask any particlar information.

ps: I am supposed to generate the same aquired signal with the time lag of 0.5 to 1 milliseconds. Hence I am bothered about the response time of LABView. Will it be almost real time in the current configuration. I am ready to change my CPU rocessor.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,339 Views)