From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group arrays then plot data

In the attached llb, I am attempting to group blocks of data to build arrays.

I take data over different conditions: Temperature, Test Conditions, and Frequencies.  For example, at room, I will test the Frequencies 168.036, 463, 478 and 493, 422.58, 435.43, 448.288 and 460.899 under the "Original" and "Tune1" test condition. I will then test at 60 degrees, 168.036, 463 and 478 under "Original" and "Tune1" test condition.  Then at -30 I will test 168.036 and 478 under "Original" and "Tune2" test conditions.  I wanted to then be able to select from the list boxes RM, Original and 168.036 and get that plot.  Then select, 60 and get that plot.  I am able to get the program to work partially, such that I am only able to have the RM, Original and any of the frequencies plotted.  However, when I go to select 60 from the Temp selection box, I do not get a plot.  Can you help me get the plots corresponding to the selection from the listboxes?  Thanks! 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,295 Views)

Hello hiNI:

As far as I understand your issue, you want to plot one group of data (section of the array) at the time when you press the buttons on the front panel (cluster). I am correct with this interpretation?. You read all the information with the same format as the attachment (AT1A0201 Sweep Data - Copy)?.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,229 Views)

Yes, that is correct.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,221 Views)

Thanks for confirming the information. I believe that looking through your code looks like the management of the variable in the main Vi have a proper data flow. The only other Vi that may have an issue is the For_Loop.Vi. I did not check all the functionality of the code but I will focus on this Vi. As soon as a get a possible solution I will post my findings. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,193 Views)