LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greg McKaskle and his status

In the event anyone was wondering about Greg, he is reportedly still alive and well.

He is still very busy with his "real job" and just has not found the time to stop and visit us.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1 of 6
(3,089 Views)
Thank you Ben,

I was wondering what happened to him. I guess he is busy working on the secrets of LV 8.
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,085 Views)

Any (interesting) updates (about Greg) Ben.. ??

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 3 of 6
(2,540 Views)

I have not heard from Greg.

I am alive and well. I chose to let others answer questions and get their chance at fame and fortune.

In the place of answering questions I have swallowed the red pill and have dived into the life of a Prepper and when not at work I am disconnected from the modern world and learning about what it takes to survive post-TEOTWAWKI  (The End Of The World As We Know It) which means I work the garden and teach myself to machine and build from first principles.

So just lurking,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,504 Views)

@parthabe wrote:

Why is this marked as "solution?" 😮 Isn't it just a question?

As far as I know, Greg I still at National Instruments. I sometimes see him during NI-Week in Austin.

For a while he worked on top-secret projects that later turned into the lego mindstorms software. I guess he is still involved in the newest version, have a look at this VI shots episode.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,487 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@parthabe wrote:

Why is this marked as "solution?" 😮 Isn't it just a question?

I too am surprised... Smiley Surprised

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,471 Views)