LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error -200088 DAQmx Read (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp).vi<append> ...

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am using Labview 2011 and from the labview examples I am using the acq one sample.vi  for reading the voltage value.

but the thing is I am getting the error from then reading block that -200088 DAQmx Read (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp).vi<append> ... And its not indicate the correct voltage in labview.

I have also connected Multi Meter with the analog card reader and multi meter give the correct value but its not possible to achieve with labview.

please guide me how can I solve this problem what could be the possible reason for that.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(8,190 Views)

Ignore this.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(8,189 Views)
The image makes no sense. It shows you running the subVI by itself and since it has no task, the error message makes perfect sense.

For the incorrect reading, you haven't provided nearly enough information. What is the device? What pins do you have wired? You have not specified the configuration (diff or rse). Do you know what the default is?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(8,173 Views)

Thank you very much foe help.

the device is power amplifier from Heinzinger and it is connected with analog card reader form NI (NI 6024E) on Analog Input 3 ( ai3 ) Pin 30 and 29(GND) which is used to read the value form measurment device.

I am doing communication by using GPIB cable, and connection and communications is perfect there is no any error regarding this but i am not getting true value of voltage, if i connected multimeter to that pin its seems correct volt but in Labview i get wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(8,153 Views)

If I try to read the value as attached vi then i can read the correct value but in the end when i press stop button i got error like

Possible causes:

An attempt was made to read a value after the last sample collected. The detection was stopped, therefore, the value that is described by a combination of position and offset, not available.

Enter position and offset so that only values are selected to the last recorded sample, but not afterwards. The last detected sample can be determined if the total number of samples is determined after the detection has been stopped.

what is possible way to overcome this error.

Please guide me.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(8,148 Views)
Can you attach an image of the block diagram?

p.s. Your earlier statement about a GPIB cable to the DAQ device is absurd.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(8,144 Views)

thank you very much.

here i am attaching my vi image.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(8,138 Views)

And its not gpib cable.

its cable provided by Ni for handling DAQ system.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(8,135 Views)
So now you have defined a task in MAX instead of LabVIEW. The problem, of course, is that only you know what has been defined. I'm reluctant to persue this thread.

Run one of the continuous acquisition examples that come with LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(8,133 Views)

I tried already but still not getting correct value.

and one more thing is that if i remove that cable even though its seem 10v in control panel in NI-max.

can you guide me that how can i check that wether this device is connected with my pc correctly or not.

thanks a lot for helping.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(8,129 Views)