From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of simultaneous square waves with different frequencies, duty cycle and phase shift

Hi everybody,

I'm fairly confuse by how to use DAQmx to do this and since it seems to be such a simple job, there is probably a fundamental that i'm not getting.

Basicly i have used a "Square wave generator" signal i found in LV to generates an array of samples where each sample represent one element of the square wave.

Then i combined two of these arrays in a 2D and tried to feed these data to something very close to the basic example provided with LV.

For some reason only port0/line0 works. The second line is just flat.

The target is a PCIe-6535B (10MHz HW Sampling) with LV2011. If somebody could give me a hint that would be great.

I think something is wrong in the way i prepare the data for the task, and i feel like providing an array of boolean would be a lot more efficient but i do not get how either.

Generaly speaking, any advice to improve what i have done is very welcome. Note that the square wave has to be generated continuously that is why i'm trying to find the buffer with a complete periods, and i'm not sure how all off this will behave since buffer size will be different n each individual line.

Best regards

Jc

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,954 Views)

No Idea ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,926 Views)