03-08-2009 05:08 AM - last edited on 03-09-2009 09:48 AM by Support
I had A JPG image of Dash board used in automobile which shows speedometer warning lights gauges and LCD display.We are making use of Labview 8.6 for our automation .Will You please tell me that how I can animate the JPG file as per my Inputs For example
1. JPG Warning Lights turning on /off
2.Speedometer's pointer moves as per applied frequency
Please help me how the data or image can be prossed for its automation.Or how the JPg file can be converted to Labview tool
03-08-2009 08:18 AM
- use JPGs as background images to put your (standard) indicators in front of it...
- customize indicators to change their appearance
- use the picture indicator to show an (JPG) image and todraw your own "animations"
You will find a lot of threads on all of these suggestions!
03-09-2009 12:07 AM
First of all labview is totally new for me.
Can u please tell me steps for processing the image.Or send me a simple example of Vi like any jpg file of speedometer which is moved as per the applied frequency.I think this will solve all my quries.
And also tell me how to rate answers
03-09-2009 03:34 AM
03-09-2009 05:38 AM
I know this application as these pointers are already available in Labview .What I am actually looking for is I had one JPG file as in the attachment.Which is suppose to be controlled through labview .JPG file is dragged in the Front panel but beyond that nothing can be done on that.I want to move JPG's pointer as per my input.So for that what I m suppse to do?Please throw a light or send me a simple example .
03-09-2009 05:56 AM - edited 03-09-2009 05:56 AM
as I wrote in my first message:
- put the JPG in the background and place indicators in front of it
- now make the indicators all transparent (using the coloring tool) except for the needle...
- for the buttons: use picture rings or customized booleans...
03-09-2009 06:05 AM
SInce you want to animate this
You will probably wna to look at the code posted by PJM in this thread. (Im ena take a look at this thread it already has a dash board rendered using a picture control).
Other picture control examples can are linked in this thread.