cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garmin Vector Pedals ANT+ USB in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

i would like to read the data from the Garmin Vector pedals in LabView. For this I would like to use the Ant + USB Stick Garmin.

I read a lot of similar topics in the Forum. But there was no real solution. Is there someone, who works in the same topic or someone, who has already a solution?

I read also about an ANT+ Toolkit, but i don't know where i can find it.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-BR

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,490 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Remensberger

Hi BR,

I have a solution for this problem, as I am the developer of the toolkit you mention.

Communication with the Garmin Vector 2 pedals using an ANTUSB-m is possible, we have tested it here at the office.

Unfortunately our website is currently undergoing a big redevelopment so it is not complete with all the information, but you can check it out here. There is still quite a bit of work to do on the website so please have a bit of patience when looking for things.

You can also find contact details on the website if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Darren.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,415 Views)

Hello Darren,

thank you very much for your fast answer.

I have written an email to the contact details you gave me, but i haven't received an answer so far.

Do you know how long i have to wait for an answer.

Or can you give me informations, how i can buy this toolkit? And how much it will cost?

Cheers,

BR

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,362 Views)

Hi BR,

I have not received an email from you, I have just checked my spam and also nothing in there.

Could you try sending it again, maybe try sending it direct to me: darren@inusolutions.com

Once I have the mail I will reply straight away, sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

Darren.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,359 Views)