LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSM modem

Solved!
Go to solution
Store the boolean value that goes to the DAQmx in a shift register.  Whenever your condition is true, then toggle the value in the shift register.  You could actually do with by using XOR.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 45
(1,641 Views)

hi

Store the boolean value that goes to the DAQmx in a shift register? how to store it? could you please provide me some simple example?

thank you...

best regard

kelvin

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 45
(1,633 Views)

Create a set of shift registers in your loop.  Wire the boolean wire into the right hand shift register.

If you aren't familiar with shift registers, then you really need to look at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

Here, every time your input goes true, the XOR will toggle the boolean that is in the shift register going to the digital output.  If your input is false, then the boolean continues through it its current state.

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 03-08-2010 09:43 AM
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 45
(1,617 Views)
thank you very much
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 45
(1,595 Views)

Hello sir,

I have siemens tc35 modem and i want to read message on labview using this modem, i check the modem using hyperterminal, it works well. i am using basic visa read and write vi but when i type AT in write buffer then it read the same as it supposed to be OK. could you please help me.I will be very appreciated.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 45
(1,171 Views)

When you did it in hyperterminal, did you hit the enter key?

If so, did you send a termination character such as a carriage return or line feed at the end of the AT string when you tried to do this in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 45
(1,161 Views)

hello sir,

how can we send line feed and carrier return? do we have to send both of them or just one?

please let me know.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 45
(1,157 Views)

Set your string constant or control to be \codes display.  Enter \n, or \r, or \r\n, or \n\r.  I don't know which one of those you need, but it shouldn't take long to figure it out.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 45
(1,152 Views)

does it work???

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 45
(1,034 Views)

What is your question? Does the GSM modem work, or the carriage return/line feed appending, or something else? If any of the aforementioned points is your concern then the answer is: YES.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 45
(1,002 Views)