From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAPH switch sides of scale not possible (grayed)

Hello,
I created a graph with several scales on the right and left. I would like to change back the implementation scales but the command "switch sides" is grayed out!
I enclose my control for example. (LabView version of 11.0.1f2 32bits)
Do you have an idea for me?

Bonjour,

J'ai créé un graph avec plusieurs échelles à droite et à gauche. Je voudrai rechanger la mise en place des échelles mais la commande "permuter les côtés" est grisée !

Je vous joint mon contrôle pour exemple. (LabView version 11.0.1f2 32bits)

Avez vous une idée pour moi?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,177 Views)

Hi,

This is not a standard issue. This issue may be occure because of some random action on PC.

You can remove this graph control and keep new control and try same action. I hope this will work for you.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
Message 2 of 5
(2,165 Views)

Hi,
Thank you for your answer. I've thought about this solution. I have not tried it yet because I have several graph with this problem and I'm afraid to break a lot of links in my program.
I am looking for an alternative to redo all my graphs.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,161 Views)

Hi,

I think here you are try to make a type def. control. You can do this work one this and replace all rest places with this type def control.

In future if you chance in main type def control, change will reflect in rest all other controls.

Note :- Don't delete control and insert new type def control just replace old control this will not create a issue for your developement.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
Message 4 of 5
(2,159 Views)

Hi,

You are right. These are type definitions. But I have several type definitions with Graph controls with this problem. It is for this reason that I am afraid to break a lot of link in my program.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,154 Views)