LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Simulation Tool Kit

Hi!

I use the GPS Simulation Tool Kit for generate low level input signal (to file) for test my programming model GPS receiver. My Model is based on http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pubs/gps/icd200/ICD200Cw1234.pdf. Now this model can separate PRN patterns from the input IQ signal, taking into account the Doppler, etc. However, there are two questions:
1. All numbers of the PRN signal's from the simulator are shifted by 1. In other words PRN N1 actually PRN N2, etc. Thus PRN N1 is not used no one. (PRN N1 - number of taps is 2 and 6 for G2i and 1440 - first 10 Chips Octal).
2. Have no demodulation PRN's 4,6,9,11,16,22,23 in signal from the simulator. Do not demodulate always, for the simulate single satellite and multisatelite (all VI's, generated signal to file).

You can say that the cause in the model, but I have rechecked this model many times. Also - All PRNs is handled in a unified manner in model and the loss some PRN's inexplicable model itself.

Maybe there is link to the table (and not a register circuit generation) PRN's? I could not find it yet, first 10 bits only!. May be some reference PRN's from my model was incorrect generated?

Can anybody help me by tip?

SY Vasy.

PS. Sorry for my English!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,409 Views)

Hi!

The problem is solved!

>>You can say that the cause in the model, but I have rechecked this model many times.

It was really problem my model.

Vasy.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,370 Views)