LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIB

Hi,

the waveform is transfered from oscilloscope to graph with GPIB. if  time/division and volt/division  values of oscilloscope are changed, x and y axis's values of the waveform in the graph are not the same values of the waveform in the oscilloscope. I want that these values is the same. for this, What can I do?

have nice work

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(3,860 Views)

You have not provided nearly enough information. What make and model of scope? Are you using a driver from NI (Help>Find Instrument Drivers)? Are you creating a cluster with x0, dx, and y array or are you creating a waveform data type? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(3,839 Views)

You could use a property node to change the scales of the graph when you change the scales on the scope.  Use a property node.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(3,816 Views)

the driver of oscilloscope is download from NI. to transfer the waveform, I use the driver(DSO function). in my code, I create y array and dx. waveform data type is DBL. to change the graph axes's values, I create time/division for x axis and volt/division for y axis. but when time/division and volt/division values of the oscilloscope are different from time/division and volt/division in the code, these axes'values  are not the same. I want that these values are the same. What can I do?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(3,783 Views)

@1085 wrote:

the driver of oscilloscope is download from NI. to transfer the waveform, I use the driver(DSO function). in my code, I create y array and dx. waveform data type is DBL. to change the graph axes's values, I create time/division for x axis and volt/division for y axis. but when time/division and volt/division values of the oscilloscope are different from time/division and volt/division in the code, these axes'values  are not the same. I want that these values are the same. What can I do?

When you set the time/division and volt/division for the scope, you need to do the same to your graph.  Or you can store the settings somewhere and only update the graph when you get the waveform.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(3,760 Views)

Most, if not all scope drivers read the scope's x increment setting and the x axis is automatically set. Since you still have not provided the make and model or the driver you are using, it is impossible to say where the problem is.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(3,753 Views)

model of the oscilloscope is Gw instek GDS-2204. if you want the driver function, I can send it.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(3,600 Views)

If it's the driver from GWInstek's web site, then it appears to read the scopes horizontal position and sampling period to set the x0 and delta x. Do you see a problem when you run one of the examples? Since you are the one with the instrument, you may have to probe some of the values being used to set the waveform or contact GWInstek.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(3,579 Views)

When I run the example VI, the waveform isnot transfer to graph.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(3,532 Views)

Which example? What error do you get?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(3,517 Views)