From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIB PROBLEM

Mr 

here i list out all ip port on my pc. and i also attached the ip address from the TDS3012C

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 66
(893 Views)

You need to go into the IP address setting of your ethernet adapter, set it to static, and set it to 10.61.66.1  Set the gateway to that, and the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0

Right nown it looks like you have 3 different hardwired ethernet adapters.  But since they are all showing a 169.x.x.x address, that means they aren't on a network, and they are all set for dynamic addresses and looking for a network to join.

Message 52 of 66
(876 Views)
I'm confused as to what you want to do. Do you really want the scope on the company network or dedicated to your pc? I would not recommend a dhcp configuration on the company network but that is up to you. If you are connected to the same network, you should be able to ping the scope. If you can't, get your it department to help.
Message 53 of 66
(875 Views)

No.

i want it dedicated to my pc. if you  not recommend a dhcp configuration. what should i do then?

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 66
(871 Views)

Set your IP address for the ethernet adapter (on the PC) to be a static address like it has been said several times before.

Message 55 of 66
(869 Views)

sorry sir

do i have to do as attached

Once i hace change into static ip address, then i have to change the ip address in the scope same as the pc address?

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 66
(865 Views)
Yes, you want a fixed on the pc. One of your screen shots shows a dedicated ip on the scope of 192.168.1.1. Pick one of the ports on the pc and set it to 192.168.1.2. Done except for figuring out which port is which on the pc.

They are on the same subnet. You do NOT set them to the same.
Message 57 of 66
(835 Views)

Ok sir. i think i got you

1: set static ip adress on my pc (eg: 192.168.1.1)

2: next configure scope with DHCP off. insert 'instrument ip address:192.168.1.1)

do i have to change my gateway ip address?                       

i followed through this article but my pc cannot detect from the scope - http://www.ni.com/white-paper/7301/en/

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 66
(825 Views)
NO, NO, NO.

I just told you that they had to be different and you went and made them the same. I'm done.
Message 59 of 66
(823 Views)

Sorry sir.

i did that as the tutorial in the link. 

Intrument IP: 192.168.1.1

Dns IP         :

Gateaway IP:

for the DNS and Gateaway IP - is it leave it blank? 

PC SETTING

Ip address: 192.168.1.2

is it like this?

i am new to this device and dunno nothing about it.

hope you can bear with me for few months

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 66
(813 Views)