LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuzzy controller I/O characteristics field

Hi,

I want to test my fuzzy control and check the I/O characteristics field of my controller.

I could not find the map of my controller.

my LabVIEW version is 8.6.1.

Thanx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,670 Views)

Hello Sararahimi,

I believe what you are looking for can be found in the Fuzzy Logic Controller Design window.  In this window select the Test menu item then I/O - Characteristics.

I hope this helps, let us know if this is not what you're looking for.

Regards,

Angela M

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,655 Views)

Hi,

In this part I cannot see the map I mean IO characteristics field.

would you take a look at "Fuzzy logic for G toolkit refrence manual"

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/321511a.pdf

figure 3-18 page 66 please.

Thanx

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,638 Views)

Hello Sararahimi,

I do not think that the plot that you are looking for is available.  The Fuzzy Logic implementation allows for up to 4 inputs, so I am not sure how that would be presented in the same graphical form as the dual input plots shown.  Only the 2D view is available.

Regards,

Angela M

Product Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,625 Views)

Hi,

My controller has 2 inputs and 1 output and I really need a map in 3 dimension to test my controller.

there must be an approach to find that map.

I was wondering if you could help me to find the map which is mentioned in fuzzy logic reference manual.

How they could print out that map.

Tanx

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,609 Views)

Hello,

There is not a built in function, but if you only have 2 inputs and 1 output you can certainly plot this data on a 3d graph.  You can read in your fuzzy controller then create 2 for loops, one nested within the other.  In each of these vary input 1 and input 2 along the range that you are interested in and pass those values to the fuzzy logic controller.  You can then pass your input 1 and input 2 arrays along with the matrix of results (Z) to the 3D surface plot and you should see the information you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

Angela M

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,563 Views)