From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function palette is too small in the block diagram . how can i set large size this palette ?

The function palette is the little dialog window from where you choose functions to paste on the BD.

In can see a BD but no palette in your picture. What do you mean precisely?

Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,790 Views)

IMG_20211220_214741.jpg

I want to set large height and width this Tone Measurements , Amplitude Measurements . 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,779 Views)

I am guessing you want to zoom in or zoom out of a block diagram...?

Unfortunately therse is no way to zoom in or out on a block diagram.

BTW: People have been asking for this ability for well over a decade.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(1,746 Views)

@Evan100 wrote:

I want to set large height and width this Tone Measurements , Amplitude Measurements . 

I'm not sure what you really want to do.

Do you want to enlarge the Express-VIs 'Tone Measurement' and 'Amplitude Measurement'?

If so, you can right-click the Express-VIs and uncheck 'View As Icon'.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(1,737 Views)

The only thing I can think of is to set the Display Resolution to a numerically lower resolution. That would "zoom in" the block diagram but would also make other objects not LabVIEW related also appear larger. Not sure if the OP wants that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(1,727 Views)

You could increase diagram readability dramatically by simply resetting the background color back to normal.

(Is your font really 20pt by default? That will distort a lot of things.)

Windows 10 also has accessibility tools for the vision impaired, such as the magnified tool. (Try settings...ease of access)

altenbach_0-1640042183549.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(1,715 Views)

It looks like you are using Express VIs. Right click icon and deselect view as icon. That will make it a little bigger. See below.

Snap71.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(1,678 Views)