LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full screen graphic display

Hi, Would anyone let me know how to make the graphic display to full screen and able to back to normal as we have a button (full screen and normal screen) to control the display?

Thanks much
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,116 Views)
for an example of resizing a chart indicator when the windows maximize button is selected go to http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/webmain/2B03F5FD7B2C2E0D862565CA007D7CA8?opendocument&node=DZ52034_US. You can also set a VI's properties such as Size to Screen using VI Server.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,116 Views)
Do you mean setting the front panel to full screen? If so then you can do this using property nodes to set the size of the front panel to the size of you screen. See the attached VI for an example of this.

Good Luck!

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,116 Views)
Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for your replying, but I need to max the graphic like waveform etc... not front panel.

Again thanks
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,116 Views)
To make it the size of a front panel? You could use the same idea in my example to do this, but change the graph to match the front panel size instead of making the front panel match the screen size. I've modified my example to show this, see if it works for you.

Brian
Message 5 of 5
(3,116 Views)