From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuel Consumption

Please help for my question.I am trying to do fuel consumption . But I'm stucked

Fuel consumption of an engine will be calculated in lt / min and will be shown on the screen with two gauge type and numerical indicators. When the engine is running, the logic 1 is an electronic device that outputs and is connected to the digital input of the DAQ card. When the engine is running, “overload” warning will be active on the screen when the average value is 2 lt / min.
Requirements:
-NI USB 6003 data acquisition card will be used (to be added from MAX as simulated)
- Differantial analog fuel data will be read from AI0.
It is aimed to reduce the possible noise by finding the average of the 1 second series that is read with the sampling rate of -1kHz.
-Debi data is set to output 0-10 volts analog linear voltage for 0-0.1 lt / second.
- Digital I / O pin P1.0 will be used.
(Pay attention to lt / sec and lt / min conversions. Suitable flow conversion formula is required for 0-10 volt ADC data)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,816 Views)

Do you have a question or are you asking someone to write code for you? I did not see a question just a description of what you would like to accomplish.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,792 Views)

Please try doing your homework yourself. If you get to some point where you have a specific question then come here and ask. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,789 Views)

ı sent homework because ı don't know where to start, and the logic I did not understand 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,768 Views)

I dont want someone do my homework

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,766 Views)

@alprtlh68 wrote:

ı sent homework because ı don't know where to start, and the logic I did not understand 

If you don't know where to start or understand the logic then perhaps you should be talking to your teacher. Have you read the course material? Have you attended the lectures? 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,764 Views)