LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front panel image to file and missing data.

About Application Builder 7.1

I am trying to create Distribution Kit and we notice that some of our report (using .html) is NOT supported. We need save to file and print it later and NI manuals says that is NOT possible to use .html or .txt type of files for this purpose.

So we chance some report functions to use "Save Front Panel Image to File" and this did not shown indocator data? Why so, what I should to do?

To have all indicators to visible in my image file. Should I chance this sub-IV priority or executable system VI-propertiers or something else?

See attached photo of diagram.

Thank you for help!

Ilkka Ng
KWH Pipe Ltd.
Finland

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,144 Views)
We have solve part of the problem, we chance settings of VI-propeties. Now front panel comes visible for moment, it seems that is not possible to get invisible (hidden) when you want all indicators to be shown.

For some reason mail loop timing and timing of sub-VI are not in same the time cyckle. We have sub-sub-VI  some indicator, but those inducators functios did NOT update. So indicators showed empty..

Is this WIndondos vs. LabVIEW shared timing or memory problem? Have anyone idea of this?

Ilkka Ng
KWH Pipe Ltd.
Finland

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,111 Views)