LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front panel disappear when executing

I have made a VI with some CAN functions. The application worked OK, but now suddenly a strange function has come.

When executing my application, the front panel nearly disappear. The window is being minimized to a vertical bar and can then be maximized again.
The only thing I have modified is that my Labview has been reigstred with licence. First I run a demo.

Any suggestions?
Test technican
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,643 Views)
Try checking what Window Size the VI is set to run at.  You can do that my right clicking the VI Icon > VI Properties >Window Size.  If you ahve the VI maximized before you go into this screen, you can select Set to current window size.

You may also want to check Run when opened under VI Properties > Execution.

Kenny
Kenny

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,630 Views)

Thanks. Checked it now, but it doesnt seem to be the problem.

Can is be related to any drive installation? I read som other threads here, and get an impression that many strange problems are related to drivers. It can be that I have installed more drivers than hardware....... .

My VI works, but front panels size change to a small vertical bar. When trying to maximize and minimize is normal windows way, the front panel do strange things. Sometimes it moves outside my screen.

Regards Confused

Test technican
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,613 Views)
Hi,

First, installing more drivers than you have hardware should not cause problems; I do it all the time....
Your problems is (most likely..) either:
1.  Your VI is corrupted, or
2. There's something wrong with your LabVIEW installation

If this problem only occurs running this application, then your VI is propably corrupted. 

Maybe the easiest solution is if you contact National Instruments directly so we can look at the problem for you?  Your service request number in this case is 329222.

Regards,

Frode

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,590 Views)