LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Panel Full Screen when opened

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way for LV to open a Vi and have the front panel fit entirely in the screen, when it is opened. Each one I have saved so far, even when positioning it where I thought it would take the entire screen, it opens in like dialog box size. Thank you.

I found my error. Sorry, I should have waited a little longer before posting this question. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,000 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ceilingwalker
Be aware that as of right now there is no foolproof way to prevent the user of your application from accessing the rest of the computer. Apparently however, windows 10 will provide a "kiosk mode" that will only let a user run one application.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 2 of 3
(2,978 Views)

@mikeporter wrote:
Be aware that as of right now there is no foolproof way to prevent the user of your application from accessing the rest of the computer.

I haven't tried this myself, but I do seem to remember people talking about replacing the shell application (probably explorer.exe) with your own application, which should boot directly to your app. I'm not sure if you still can't then run explorer.exe using something like Win+R or opening the task manager, but that should presumably be harder for most people than to just go find the task bar and maybe you can use permissions to prevent that.